Tuesday 12 January 2016

TNT

ChapoC:  My Story, This AM
A buddy, that I have kept in the loop of TNT and Koonce info, called me this morning about a call that he received last night.
A friend of his (retired special forces), on the east coast that hasn’t called him in a couple of years, called and told him that a few days after Christmas, a group chartered a plane and took their dinar to Tahoe and turned it in with a group that equaled about a billion dinar. He said that he could probably get us in, if we wanted.
I told him about Tony’s experience, going to Tahoe and listening to whomever; he was invited by to join their group. I told him that Tony said “NO” and I wasn’t giving my dinar to anyone but a bank or exchange site.
I told him that from what I understood, things were happening as countries were switching to asset backed currency. Anyway, that’s my story. Have fun with it.
************
Daz:  HERES ONLY ONE BIT OF EXCHANGE RELATED INFO THAT I NEED AT THIS POINT AND THAT IS…..”THE BANKS AND EXCHANGE CENTERS ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS AND AWAITING YOUR CALL”
KMan:  DAZ has it right. The only thing we need are the bank and exchange center #’s. Everything else is just rumor and fluff to keep us in the game and you defintiely want to be in this game.
************
Uenvoy:  I just wanted to pipe in,, say good morning to everyone, and hope everyone is excited. looking at the markets, and reading the articles and researching the news about the markets, I just want to say we are not that far off to the blessing.. so everyone keep your faith.. we are very close.
I want to bring a article that is really telling us allot about what i​s really going on right now in the markets, trade and the economies.
​I think everyone should read and research this for your own understand​ing.http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/margin-call-gentleman-by-bill-holt​er-emailed-to-recaps
************
Four2atous:  Worlds two most populace nations Matter for world’s economic health=http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-11/china-rout-threatens​-to-spawn-crisis-in-india-top-banker-says
************
Inola7: Inola 7’s Bro here…. Here’s a funny story a friend of mine, who I brought into this adventure, texted to me last night. His brother-inlaw, who he told about this sent him a t xt stating that his sister called him, wanting to know about Dinar. Evidently the sisiter was at a fortune teller who told her to buy Dinar! Brother-in-law said he’s never spoken to his sister about this! Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment